A downloadable visual novel for Windows
While being God's host makes you an unstoppable force of nature, it doesn't save you from politics.
Lacie comes from a world without colors, where fire is seen as the enemy and the mountains are a dangerous place, too far away from salt water.
She is spirited away as a child after becoming the host of Ara, the Twin God.
Tradition wants the host of Ara to be the ruler of the homonymous city; when Lacie is back after ten years, she becomes the princess of a land she can't call her own anymore. Her peaceful days are over as soon as King Jarl seeks to reunite the Divine Twins and become the host of both.
Crown Prince Jair, nicknamed The Widower, is sent by King Jarl to marry Lacie. She can't outright refuse him without causing a war... but she can thwart the King's plans by marrying someone else first.
Who is right for her, the silent prince sent as a hostage to the castle or the gentle entertainer? And what about the advisor that always watches over her?
Check out the devlog for sneak peeks and updates on the full version, plus guest art!
The new and improved demo features:
- The 11 scenarios of the common route, rewritten and expanded
- An overhaul of the old quest system and more choices!
- Around 1h playtime, 4 CGs and more sprite art!
- Native 720p resolution
The full version will include:
- 2 GxB routes and 1 GxG route! 8 endings in total
- NSFW scenes (skippable)
- More CGs, more choices!
You can decompress the .rar folder with a program such as WinRAR (it's free).
Open the folder and double-click on the application 'Demo 3.0' to start playing the demo!
Once you're done, I'd love to hear your feedback! You can fill this short survey to let me know your thoughts :)
- The demo is LIVE!8 days ago
- The demo is back online and in beta!28 days ago
- The demo is temporarily OFFLINE!58 days ago
- Update 11: good progress!79 days ago
- Update 10: we're halfway through!May 30, 2018
- Monthly update 9: it's a family thingMay 15, 2018
- Monthly update 8: Kane, the α and ωApr 13, 2018
- Bi-weekly update 7: Nell and other questionsFeb 17, 2018